Bilingual Customer Support Specialist –
Bilingual Merchant Services Customer Support Specialist
As a Customer Support Specialist, YOU are the face of our company. If you seeking a great work environment within an awesome team – you may have found your ideal job. All we ask is that you
· Serve as the first point of customer contact in providing support for routine merchant questions and issues
· Participate in moderately complex support services in account management, operations, documentation, customer service and technical support
· Present recommendations for resolving difficult situations and exercise independent judgment while developing understanding of internal and external customer needs
· Work collaboratively within the Customer Support team as well as with members of other departments to resolve customer issues
· Identify opportunities for process improvement within the customer support functional area
· Must speak fluent Spanish & English.
· 2+ years of experience in Customer Service, Financial Services or Contact Center, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
· You are a proactive, go-getter that acts with a sense of urgency in all matters.
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
· Ability to identify creative solutions and work independently to support service quality initiatives
· Ability to work with multiple processing platforms and software packages
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to effectively listen and gather information.
· Merchant service experience preferred (but not required)