Clover POS systems, initially launched in 2012 and later acquired by First Data, features a cloud-based, Android operating platform. Clover products are designed to meet the everyday needs of today’s non-stop marketplace. Clover POS systems work well in many different settings including full-service restaurants, retail stores, quick services restaurants, and cafes.
The Clover POS Station provides clients with a state of the art countertop POS device. Included with every Clover Station is a cash drawer, high-speed receipt printer, embedded barcode scanner and touchscreen monitor. Peripheral devices, such as weight scales, kitchen printers and kitchen order display screens are also available. Right out of the box merchants can accept credit cards, signature debit cards, cash, and checks. Merchants can also accept NFC payments like Apple Pay and Google Wallet.
Each Clover POS comes with standard applications that every merchant will use, such as employee tracking, basic inventory, menu set up, product and service set up and the ability to process multiple payment forms. Merchants can also customize their Clover Station by adding features from the Clover App Store. Many apps are free and the selection is vast. Paid apps are also available.
Additional Clover Station Features include:
- Large and bright 11.6” touchscreen
- Brushed aluminum body with white glass accents
- Encrypted swiper runs down the side of the display and is designed for maximum reliability
- Embedded high-resolution camera that can be used for barcode or QR code scanning
- Proprietary pivot arm swivels smoothly between merchant and customer
- Reduce cord clutter with a single power source for display and printer
- Ethernet, wireless, and Bluetooth options for optimal connectivity
- 4 USB ports to connect peripherals