Built to meet the highest PCI and EMV security requirements to ensure the ultimate protection for your business and customer’s information. With up to 8 hours of battery life and a built-in receipt printer, you are ready to take payments in line or at the table all day long!
Poynt Terminal Peripherals
- TSP 143iiU
- EPSON TM-20II
- STAR TSP100
- STAR TSP650
- Esky POS-5870
- EPSON TM-m30
- EPSON TM-U220B
- STAR SP700
- STAR TSP100
- STAR SMD2-1317 + USB Trigger
- STAR Model: 37965560 + USB Trigger
- M-S Cash Drawer
- CF-405-M-B + USB Trigger
- SOLUX – SX-CD-100-RJ + USB Trigger
- mPOP POP10-B1 – combination cash drawer/printer
- APG Vasario
- MMF ValuLine
USB/HID Barcode Scanner
- Inatech BCST-20
Poynt Smart Terminal FAQs
The device connects to Wifi and has optional 3G capability. It also comes with a dock that allows for USB connectivity as well as an Ethernet port.
A printer paper roll of 2 1/4″ x 16′ fits the terminal well.
The terminal is mobile and can move around your store. If you want to take orders while customers are waiting in line, take payments from curbside pickup or take it to the storeroom to do inventory you can do that. With a 3G/4G device, you can even take it on deliveries or to the farmer’s market.
The battery is charged by plugging it in through the micro USB connection on the side of the device or resting it on the dock.
- Terminal – Process any quick card (MSR, EMV, NFC), cash, or check payments.
- Register and Catalog – Personalize your Catalog with the products you sell and then create orders and process payments in Register.
- Settlements – Settle your batches, view previous batches, and generate reports on your device.
- Help App – Access user guides and perform diagnostics tests directly on your Smart Terminal.
If you’d like to order more paper, you can purchase additional rolls on Amazon.com by searching for “Poynt paper rolls”. You can purchase them in packs of 5, 10, or 20.
Of course! And the Smart Terminal can accept PIN for pin-debit as well as Signature.
The Smart Terminal can accept MSR, EMV, NFC, cash, check, and gift card payments. With an ever-evolving platform, the Poynt device is future-proof and can accept future payment methods.