TouchSuite is the Official Payment Processor for the Orange Bowl, sponsoring the game and providing the stadium with in-kind use of its systems and our CEO is a member of the Orange Bowl Committee, which is an organization that is a primarily-volunteer, non-profit sports that promotes and serves the South Florida community.
The Orange Bowl features a year-round schedule of events culminating with the Discover Orange Bowl. Other Orange Bowl core events include the MetroPCS Orange Bowl Basketball Classic, Orange Bowl Youth Football Alliance presented by Sports Authority, Orange Bowl International Tennis Championships, Orange Bowl International Youth Regatta, Orange Bowl Swim Classic and Orange Bowl Paddle Championships.
For more information on the 2013-14 Orange Bowl events, including promotional and volunteer opportunities through the Ambassador Program.
- Certified Authorize.net Reseller
- Leasing services through MBF Leasing
- Security and Risk Management through LexisNexis
- Credit services provided by Equifax
- FPCI managed-services for US-Based merchant provided by The CISO Group and ANX
- Marketing and Distribution Affiliates in the Salon space Salon Showroom, Salon Groupie, Takara Belmont
- Provider of working capital through joint affiliates
- Provider of web-based processing gateways through Simple Payments
- Provider of Tuition processing services through US Tuition
- Restaurant Point-of-Sale solutions through DirecTouch POS
- Exclusive distributor of TouchSuite Salon and Retail Point-of-Sale systems
- Provide Canadian processing services through Quantum Merchant Services
- Provide working capital in Canada through Canadian Capital Advance
- Leasing services through Total Leasing Solutions
- Terminal sales and service by POS Distributors