Account Executive – Merchant Services
GRUBBRR automates commerce. We provide the smartest solutions available that drastically improve efficiency, improve the customer experience, drive higher revenue while significantly reducing costs. We believe the cashier is obsolete and we are changing the way the world does commerce.
We produce sleek, beautifully intuitive products such as:
- Self-service kiosks
- Contactless ordering systems
- Point-of-sale systems
- Mobile ordering and online ordering
- Kitchen display systems
- Digital menu boards & digital customer progress boards
- Contactless IoT smart lockers
- AI/Computer Vision based self-checkout system
- SaaS with advanced data analytics and machine learning
TM will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and create solutions that leverage GRUBBRR’s ecosystem of technology. Successful TM’s will be skilled communicators and presenters who can find the best fit between client and product. The ideal candidate will have technical sales Successful experience, be organized and passionate about creating solutions.
- Develop new client leads and maintain a sales pipeline with high conversion rates.
- Generate new client business, close sales and grow accounts to meet revenue and margin goals.
- Identify decision makers, qualify needs, present relevant value, maintain touchpoints and prepare to overcome barriers in order to generate sales.
- Achieve individual sales target while contributing to the organization’s revenue goals.
- Collaborate with Business Development Coordinators in order to maximize efficiencies and increase sales output; provide mentorship to Business Development Coordinators
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Accurately document and manage all sales activities in our CRM (Salesforce).
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional communities.
- Attend seminars, conferences and meetings focused on building new business and maximizing revenue of clients.
- Work effectively with other organizational departments to streamline project implementation and execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, or similar field required
- 5+ years of experience of selling SaaS products on an enterprise basis preferred
- Professionally trained in SaaS or general technical product selling
- Passion to close, be a top producer and be a starter on our roster
- Ability to engage with customer, recognize opportunities and turn relationship into trusted partnerships
- Ability to work well with others and communicate clearly
- Willingness to learn new technology and selling techniques
- Excellent communication skills
Why work at Touchsuite:
- Great culture. Awesome people. We have a fun, collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion to win
- We are an industry leader with a cutting-edge product that is in high demand – your work will be seen around the world
- Excellent leadership team
- Hybrid Work Environment
- The opportunity to be a true entrepreneur
- The opportunity to be part of something that is revolutionizing industries
- Equity opportunity in a mid-stage startup that is absolutely exploding
- Be at the forefront of AI, machine learning, facial recognition, digital sensors, and other emerging technologies