TouchSuite continuously strives to grow with current trends and even revolutionizes the technology industry. Since TouchSuite first started operating in 2004, CEO, Sam Zietz has made it the company’s mission to be one of America’s leading technology companies focused on the electronic payment space. One of the most important factors that has led TouchSuite to become a power house is the urge to continue developing innovative products for the industry. We believe it is highly important for us to continue to create relevant, simple to use, highly functional payment integration products that have a true value proposition for customers, saving them time, money and integrate all the platforms they use to manage their business.
TouchSuite has been able to continue to grow throughout the years through the partnership established with other companies such as Poynt. TouchSuite is one of the only a few processors that is currently integrated with QuickBooks, providing users with a more affordable payment processing option that the software’s native solution. This is done through our Lightning Payments™ products that allows users the sync with QuickBooks without the hassle of double data entry. Our Lightning Register™ product is also available on any Poynt smart terminal and is available for merchants of any size, business owners can now accept EMV credit cards, magnetic swipes, NFC payments (such as Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay, Google Wallet) and cash transactions.
Take a look below at some of the recognition TouchSuite has received from the past several years!
– Inc. 5000 list #2124
– TouchSuite CEO Sam Zietz Announced as One of EY Entrepreneur of The Year® 2015 Finalists for Florida
– TouchSuite Climbs to #160 on the Inc. 500 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies
– TouchSuite Ranks Third on the List of Florida’s Fastest Growing Companies
– Leading U.S. Technology Company, TouchSuite, Continues to Rank High on Inc. 500/5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America
– TouchSuite Named South Florida’s Fastest Growing Company
– Technology Company TouchSuite Named One of South Florida’s Healthiest Companies
– CEO of Top Technology Company in South Florida Recognized as one of the Region’s Most Effective And Successful Leaders
– TouchSuite Named on Inc. 500 List of America’s Fasting Growing Companies
American Bancard Wins 2012 Fast Tech Award